From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Kellie Crnkovich
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2017 11:33 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Sao Roque do Pico

Finally found where my Great Grandfather's family was from and it is Sao Roque,
Sao Roque do Pico, Pico. Yayyyyy found DNA matches as well so excited so many
years of looking. Still adding info from CITCEM and going through records but
have a few generations in.

Attached PDF of what I have so far.

Kellie Crnkovich