Bill,

I think this may be your William's birth record.  His name is Guilherme

Birth date: April 25th 1887
First child of this name born to: Jose Cabral to Rego, carvoeiro [this was
a profession and it is a person who sells or makes charcoal] natural of Sao
Vicente Ferreira, and of his wife Julia da Conceicao
Paternal Grandparents: Francisco Cabral do Rego and Maria de Jesus
Maternal Grandparents: Jose Soares e Francisca de Jesus
Godparents: Manuel do Couto, and his wife Guilhermina

To confirm you should be ordering their marriage record.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-PICODAPEDRA-B-1885-1889/SMG-RG-PICODAPEDRA-B-1885-1889_item1/P60.html

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 8:56 PM, bill2232 via Azores Genealogy <
azores@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am new to the group, and just finding my way around.  Everyone is so
> helpful and supportive to us newbies.
>
> I am researching
>  William Cabral  b 4 / 25 / 1887 Sao Miguel Came to US 1914 but have not
> found anything yet.
>
> Wife Maria Cabral Cabral b  10 / 24/ 1889 Sao Miguel   Riberia Grande
> Pico de Padre
>  Came to US 1917     with son Jose and daughter Maria   I found her
> passport listing from
> Ponta Delgada May 10, 1917 As far as I know, father was also a William
> Cabral and Mother Julia Motta
>
> http://www.culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_
> digital/PASSAPORTES-PDL-1916-1920/PASSAPORTES-PDL-1916-1920_item1/P82.html
>
> I think I found her baptismal record, but cannot read much Only Maria in
> the margin and Cabral in the text.
>
> http://www.culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_
> digital/PASSAPORTES-PDL-1916-1920/PASSAPORTES-PDL-1916-1920_item1/P82.html
>
> Can someone tell me what the headings are on top of the passport listing,
> and where  I can get the baptismal record translated to see if it actually
> is her.
>
> Are any of these records or any records from that time frame indexed to
> make my search easier?
>
> You can post here or send direct as not to take time from others.
>
> Thank You.
>
> Bill Cabral
> bill2...@aol.com

Margaret M Vicente