Correct on the parents.

Someone is from Brasil, but I can't make it out in this light. Maybe
tomorrow (unless someone beats me to it). It says the parents were married
in this parish of Senhor Bom Jesus. So there's another chance at trying to
figure out where the parents are from.

Yeah the first margin note says she married Jose Martins d' Amaral, native
of Rabo de Peixe on 7 Jan 1920-something.

I can't quite make out the 2nd note, except it says something about the
marriage and Maria da Conceicao Pacheco 27 Jan 1979. I'm thinking it may be
saying that's the name she married under.

3rd note says the marriage was dissolved by the death of the husband in
Rabo de Peixe on 27 Jan 1979.

4th note says died 8 Jan 1984 in Rabo de Peixe.

Hope this helps. Cheri

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada