Thanks for the information!

I have a relative that has some oral history on that side of the family and
the name Ruth rings a bell, but I can't imagine it being the same one. I
will follow up with her to see if she may know anything.

Do you happen to have a family tree that you could share with me? I can
email you in private if you don't mind.

Thanks!
Sean