Thanks for the help!

Bill, that marriage record you sent, What is Manuels mothers name? I see
Francisca _______ de Jesus, but can not make out the middle name. I just
started this side of my tree so I don't have much information yet.

If I wanted to search the Brazil records is there somewhere I can look,
something similar to the CCA but in Brazil? Is there also a group like this
for people searching Brazil lines?