From: Margaret Vicente <margaretvice...@gmail.com>
To: azores <azores@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, May 22, 2018 12:29 pm
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] HELP RECORDS

Bill,

Reading through your email again it seems you don't know exactly know who your
Maria Salome's parents are. The 1911 marriage records should be available in
the public Archives.

The passport lists Maria Salome as 29 years old in Mar of 1917 making the year
of birth 1887/1888 not 1889.

There's a Maria born Oct 21 1887 whose mother's name is Julia Mota, which is
one of the names you mention in one of your emails.  Have a look, left side.
Link below.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-PICODAPEDRA-B-1885-1889/SMG-RG-PICODAPEDRA-B-1885-1889_item1/P69.html

On Sat, May 19, 2018 at 9:31 PM, bill2232 via Azores Genealogy