I see the date as 17 Nov of current year (1889)

Father: Jose Cabral, vendeiro (grocer, I think)
Mother: Jacinta da Gloria, occupation domestic

They are both natives of, parishioners, and were married in this parish
where they live in Lomba (I assume this is an area of this parish).

Paternal grandparents: Antonio Cabral and Rosa de Jesus
Maternal grandparents: Manuel Martins and Margarida Julia

Godfather:  Manuel Pedro de Almeida, married, worker  (no godmother listed)

Hope this helps...good luck

Bill Seidler