Hello,
I’m at FHC a few times a week and its still the same.  In order to access the
Azorean records from FHC, you have to be a member of the LDS.  Like others have
mentioned, I usually will ask a member to login using their account.  I posted
a screen shot of the message received when trying to access the records as a
non-member.  Its doesn’t hurt to keep checking though.