I'm at the FHC tonight and tried to access the digitized microfilm records.
No go. If an LDS member is here they can access for me and get into the
database. So it seems that is the only way to access. If there is something
on the CCA that is hard to read you may want to try and go to your local
FHC and ask a member to open it for you and you can see it in black and
white.

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily