Bill,
Yes. This is her maternal line that matches mine two maternal lines.
So are you confirming that this Mathius Cardoso that was born in Ribeiras, Pico
is the same one that was in Porto Judeu, Terceira?

I do not know if this is your direct maternal lines but what I’m trying to do
is connect Sandra’s Maria do Carmo to one of my two lines (since she matches
both)

Sandra has Maria do Carmo, daughter of Antonio Vieira (born in Lajes, Terceira)
and Margarida Antonia (born 1762 in Porto Judeu) married 1782 in Ribeirinha,
Terceira.  Margarida Antonia is the daughter of Mateus Cardoso (born in
Ribeira, Pico) and and Maria Antonia (born in Porto Judeu) married in unknown
location.

>From this same time period I have Agueda Maria (born 1762 in Ribeirinha, died
>1806 in Ribeirinha) marries Vicente Furtado in 1757 in Ribeirinha. Agueda is
>the daughter of Manuel Nunes Cardoso and Maria da Conceicao. Maria da
>Conceicao (born 1703 in Ribeirinha, Terceira and died 1743 Ribeira Seca, Sao
>Jorge) married Manuel Nunes Cardoso 1728 in Ribeirinha. Maria da Conceicao is
>the daughter of Reference # 211 Manuel Cardoso and Helen Ferreira (before
>1688) Note Manuel had another wife Maria Machado. This line is tested with
>MtDNA through Family Tree DNA

>From the same time period I also have Catarina Inacia (born 1783 in
>Ribeirinha, Terceira and died 1854 in Ribeirinha, Terceira), daughter of
>Manuel Goncalves Leonardo and Catarina de Jesus. Catarina de Jesus (born 1745
>in Ribeirinha, Terceira and died 1810 in Ribeirinha, Terceira) married Manuel
>Goncalves Leonardo 1774 in Ribeirinha, Terceira. Catarina de Jesus is the
>daughter of Antonio Cardoso Jaques and Francisca Antonia, married 1740.
>Francisca Antonia (born 1712 Ribeirinha and died 1768 in Ribeirinha) is the
>daughter of Reference# 281 Joao da Costa and Reference #282 Maria da
>Conceicao, married 1699. Maria da Conceicao (born 1683 in Ribeirinha and died
>1735 in Ribeirinha) is the daughter of Baltazar Fernandes and Isabel Lourenco.
>Isabel Lourenco (born 1650 in Ribeirinha, Terceira and died 1710 in
>Ribeirinha) is the daughter of Antonio Goncalves and Maria Joao. This line is
>tested with MtDNA  through Family Tree DNA.

These two maternal lines have a Genetic Distance of zero as well as Sandra’s
line. This means at some point all these women (Sandra’s Maria Antonia, and my
Helen Ferreira and Maria Joao) should connect. Do you have any thought on this
matter? Sincerely, Doreen

Sent from Mail for Windows 10