It seems to me 3 children of Manuel Soares and Maria de Santa Anna are being
baptized all on the same day. I can make out they are from the parish of Sao
Roque in Altares but my ability to read Portuguese is very limited. Could
someone please help me? I see the first child listed is Marianna, then I can
not read the next two names. The second name maybe the child Horencio or
Horenica that died May 11, 1813 in Altares. Does it say how old the children
are? I know that Marianna was born in January 1813 and died August 20, 1813. It
says the month February and year 1813 but what day is it? The godparents are
Sebastiao Machado and Maria de Sao Jose. It is the first record on the left:
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-ALTARES-B-1802-1815/TER-AH-ALTARES-B-1802-1815_item1/P166.html

Here is the death record for Marianna:
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-ALTARES-O-1796-1814/TER-AH-ALTARES-O-1796-1814_item1/P99.html

Here’s is the death record for Horencia(o):
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-ALTARES-B-1802-1815/TER-AH-ALTARES-B-1802-1815_item1/P166.html

Here’s the death record for the mother, Maria do Santa Anna from February 15,
1813:
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-ALTARES-O-1796-1814/TER-AH-ALTARES-O-1796-1814_item1/P95.html

In case anyone is tracking this couple, they have another child named Maria do
Coracao de Jesus, who marries Joao Coelho de Ornelas on July 2, 1829 in
Altares.
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-ALTARES-C-1787-1831/TER-AH-ALTARES-C-1787-1831_item1/P139.html
I know that at this time her father is also deceased but I do not have his
death date.

I would appreciate any help with the baptism record: name of the second and
third child, date of baptism, dates of birth. If any one has this couple in
their records I would appreciate any additional information. Thank you, Doreen
Caetano

Sent from Mail for Windows 10