Sam, If you have carefully checked the dropdown and your sister name is not in
the dropdown then you need to make sure she is in the GEDCOM file you used to
upload the tree. This will involve making a new GEDCOM and uploading again. If
you are still having problems then you can send the GEDCOM to one of us at our
private email address and we will see what we can do.

Rick

Family Tree DNA Co-Administrator
Azores DNA Project

Azores DNA Project Co-Administrators