-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Hinde
Sent: 27 June 2005 13:03
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: RE: [backstage] Change of URL's for Language news feeds

Hi Ian,

have you thought of putting a 301 redirect at the old location for a
couple of weeks?

We did that when we renamed ours and it works well - most aggregators
seem to handle the 301 correctly and permanently update with the new
location...

Kevin

-