playing on the whole theatrical metaphor:

"...command line not chorus line"
"<enter> backstage <alt> *left*"
"... an open <delete>air</delete> source production"
"boot > code > action"
"RADA is far too vulgar, no I train with w3c sweetie"
"can code be camp?"
"acting for autists"

;-)

On 10/30/06, Jonathan Chetwynd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Take Scag
seems t'B missing

cheers

Jonathan Chetwynd

On 30 Oct 2006, at 18:12, Josh at GoUK.com wrote:

<<But the Microformats T-shirts are very exclusive schwag which
everyone wants >>

Erm, not me............ doh!

Ideas to float the goat:

1. "Backstage - Craic Stage"  (the internet should be about fun as
well as other things)
2. "Backstage - Craic Sage" (having fun but wise)
3. "Backstage - Crack Stage" (as in the first above, but also covers
the idea of cracking problems on the net and making things work)
4. "Backstage - Crack Sage" (as in the second and third above)
5. "Backstage - Front of House" (backstage makes the net work)
6. "Backstage - Front of Mind" (backstage makes the net work)
7. "Backstage - Backlit" (the work of backstage is "backstage" but it
casts light on the net)
8. Jumble up the letters of "backstage" into something like "STACK B
AGE" "AGE B CATS K" "CATS BAKE G" "CABS GATE K" "SCAB TAKE G" "BECK A
STAG" and underneath write: "web.2" and then, if you need to, in tiny
letters add "backstage".

Another other meanings of crack are inadvertent.