You explained these a long time ago, and you kept on repeating what did not
amount to new knowledge. I hope you wont reply to this email. If you do, I
wont reply to the list, I might reply to you privately.

On 05/12/06, Dave Crossland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 05/12/06, Laurence Samuels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think it's time you lot stop all these. If you want to continue these
> rants, do it privately to yourselves, and not to the list. Your rants
> contribute no knowledge. Please stop.

You can ignore my emails? :-)

In general, I think the 'why' of the Free Software movement is quite
important for projects to provide Free access to BBC information, such
as Backstage.

Specifically here, I was asked by some @bbc.co.uk to explain why a
Free Software user such as myself would not use non-free software.

--
Regards,
Dave