On 09/02/07, Jason Cartwright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
its deemed 'good enough' for the general public (the vast, vast
majority of which just want to watch Eastenders/Dragons Den/whatever the
next day).

The vast, vast majority of the general public have no problems using
the regular BBC website. But there is an "accessible" version. Why?

(Having said that, looking at http://www.bbc.co.uk/accessibility/ now
I see most of the images are 404ing and the navbar at the top says
"[an error occurred while processing this directive]" - so I guess
Auntie doesn't care for minorities that much afterall...)

Nobody is saying that this situation is ideal. DRM is a means to an end.

The ends justify the means? What what what? :-)

--
Regards,
Dave