There is a reason why I left in the part before Mike Arrington's outburst.

Chris Messina quietly talks about define your success - and Mike ask something like what other measure of success is there besides how much money it makes?

Enough said really...

Oh I also have a great picture of Mike Bucher and Mike Arrington next to each other on Flickr. :)

Raj Anand wrote:

I was in the room when Mike Arrington said it. Through out the conference he has been really arrogant.

I'm disappointed that someone so well recognised in the Web industry has nothing good to say about BBC. He is not really popular in the UK after TCUK and now he has made it worst for himself !

Raj