*From:* James Cridland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Sent:* 28 February 2007 11:37
*To:* backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
*Subject:* [backstage] Want a quick bit of beta-testing fun?

 If you're a Virgin Radio VIP, go to *http://www.virginradio.co.uk/listen/
* <http://www.virginradio.co.uk/listen/> and click the link marked
"participate in our beta" (it's just under the "Listen live now" link if
you're logged in).

All feedback is very welcome: please use the link you'll find within the
player, so issues all get logged. It goes live tomorrow! ;)

If you're not a VIP and really don't want to register, please GTalk me (
james.cridland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) and I'll give you another way
in.

--
http://james.cridland.net/

--