On 2/28/07, Richard P Edwards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  This is the first that I have seen of this player. Works pretty well in
Safari.... but the overall sound compression is absolutely awful. There is
no way I could listen to that for pleasure. Even the adverts are
"pumping"..... that has to be from your audio source.
Sorry about that.
Within iTunes it is a lot better

Curious. It's the same stream within iTunes and the Flash Player in Safari
(our MP3 stream): there should be no difference at all. But - noted. Our
processing is under review (as I tire of saying!); and I do think it's a
little over-eager on the online feed. It was optimised for 20k mono, not
128k stereo.