On 09/03/07, Tom Loosemore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

(no need for a petition, TBH -
I think all parties are pretty willing to experiment in this area),

I was beaten to it anyway: http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/nocrowncopyright/, :-D

Thanks for the link though, I had no idea that TWFY had an API, the guys who
run the site do a great job anyway, so providing an API for us is an added
bonus.

The really useful info from them though, is that it's possible to get a
Parliamentary Licence over the web; link that up with some of the data from
parliamentlive.tv, and the Hansard website and you've got a decent public
archive of what was said, when and what's going to be said. The next step
would be to get permission to re-broadcast the stream. Anyone know who the
correct people to contact would be? the Parlimentry licence page (
http://www.opsi.gov.uk/click-use/parliamentary-licence-information/index.htm)
gives no information, apart from telling me it dosen't cover broadcasts.

Vijay.