Yeah this is another classic problem.

The way I think about this stuff is as follows:

A specific URI should refer to a unique concept in the world and should be as human readable as possible but NO MORE.

Meaning, that if making the URI more human readable fucks up the way it refers to the concept in question (ie by referencing the broadcast rather than the episode, or makes it impossible to split apart two bands with the same name, or makes it necessary create multiple URLs for the same first order object) then that's the point where you have to go 'no more human readability/guessability for me'!