At 12:17 +0100 16/7/07, Andrew Bowden wrote:
 > > Another example (from the same area):
 > http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/artist/x9qv/ - good
 > http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/artist/elton_john/
 > <http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/artist/elton_john/> - better
 Okay, I can't follow that one - I guess if you had two
 artists of the same name? But then I'd go with changing one
 of their names. ;)

One of the little niggles I have with Last.fm is that it doesn't seem to
cope when there's two bands with the same name as I discovered when I
found a photo of some dodgy looking metal people instead of a folk
supergroup that I was expecting!
http://www.last.fm/music/Blue+Murder/+wiki

On a related note, I was finding videos on Youtube like "Dec, 30th" and "Today in History Dec 7, 1941" when watching a film (from 1994 about the web) from DEC (Digital Equipment Corporation).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1l6aBgX5UY

Amazon do not use the unique identifiers for authors, or they didn't a while back, so authors with common names are not distinguished.

Check out "Prince" on iTunes and Last.fm ...

Gordo

--
"Think Feynman"/////////
http://pobox.com/~gordo/