        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Simon
Cobb
        Sent: 14 September 2007 09:45
        To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
        Subject: RE: [backstage] Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 13:46:04 +0100

        I am that <closes thumb an forefinger to indicate atomic size>
interested in apple products because I think they dictate how a user can use
their product far too much and marrying the iphone to a single network is
typical of this arrogance (yes I know it's been hacked open so hopefully the
hacks will become more accessible so that everyone can benefit except the poor
network)

        Basically I see apple as the opposite of what this list is about: "use
our stuff to build your stuff". The very idea. Jobs would hate that you thought
apple product could be improved.

        Am I wrong?