I have a theory that PC users like to customise more that Mac and Linux users.
I don't know why but once you buy a mac, your pretty much in the fold and
rarely change anything.

For example how many mac users have you seen using something else besides
itunes to manage there ipod? Or how many mac users have you seen with a
different colour UI? Few, and i'm wondering if that's because the interface is
so perfect that actually its restrictive? Or is it just that mac users are too
busy to play with the skin/ui?

ok i need to blog this one day when i got it worked out more.

Ian Forrester

This e-mail is: [ x ] private; [  ] ask first; [  ] bloggable

Senior Producer, BBC Backstage
BC5 C3, Media Village, 201 Wood Lane, London W12 7TP
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
p: +44 (0)2080083965