At 16:51 +0100 14/9/07, Ian Forrester wrote:
In total agreement.

So actually you've brought up a very key issue I have with Apple and the iPhone. When I first started playing with the PocketPC and CE2 platforms I thought they were totally locked down compared to the Palm platform which had tons of unique applications for every such use.

Over time that's changed and the Windows Mobile devices have become very open via the mobile .net frameworks. Now we're seeing them used for many things and the unique niche applications being built...

Actually I think I'll save you all the time and blog it instead.

But let me ask a question to the list (those at barcampbrighton know what I'm going to ask)

Q1. How many of you Mac users have Quicksilver installed?

No.

Q2. How many of you Mac users have a iPod and use iTunes?

Yes, to both. I have an iPod Shuffle.

Q3. How many of you Mac users have change the dock position?

Look out for a blog entry soon,

Ian

Yes, and my significant other hates it. We have distinct logins, so that is OK!

Gordo

--
"Think Feynman"/////////
http://pobox.com/~gordo/