_____

        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ian Forrester
        Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 4:51 PM
        To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
        Subject: RE: [backstage] Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 13:46:04 +0100

        But let me ask a question to the list (those at barcampbrighton
know what I'm going to ask)

        I'm not exclusively a Mac user, I have to say at this point, but
I do spend a significant amount of my time on them.

        Q1. How many of you Mac users have Quicksilver installed?  I did
for a while, but not any longer. I removed it. But then, I don't use
spotlight all that much either. I also have Desktop Manager installed
(comes from being a Linux and X user, you see). wondered just why it
took Apple so long to implement virtual desktopping
        Q2. How many of you Mac users have a iPod and use iTunes?  Yes,
but I use iTunes with Windows and my iPod too and move between them
        Q3. How many of you Mac users have change the dock position?
Yes, my favourite position is on the left side. This may change in 10.5
though.

        Look out for a blog entry soon,

        Ian

  _____