On 30/10/2007, Richard Lockwood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dave doesn't mean sharing.  Dave means stealing and redistributing
> for free.  When he says sharing, Dave always means stealing.  Dave wants
> everything for nothing.

This is simply untrue: non-commercial redistribution allow a lot of
scope for business, without trampling friendship, neighborlinesses and
community.

Usually when I say free, I am referring to freedom, not price.

Making a copy for your friend is not stealing. Thinking of information
as property i a mirage.

--
Regards,
Dave