This always makes me laugh, whether it's Firefox users or Linux users.

"Because you *can* change the UA in my favourite software, it
automatically follows that 30% of reported visitors *are* faking it."

(Sounds of straws being grasped)

Cheers,

Rich.

--
SilverDisc Ltd is registered in England no. 2798073

Registered address:
4 Swallow Court, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN15 6XX