The Windows community is patiently waiting for the Vista version of
course :)

________________________________

        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrew Bowden
        Sent: 05 November 2007 14:58
        To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
        Subject: RE: [backstage] Ashley Highfield speaks again

        I always hate that term "community" in this sense - because not
all Linux users are the same after all.  And I've seen plenty of Mac
fans do similar things (usually when someone is critising their
"beloved" Apple!)

        Anyway, where's the Windows community in all this ;)