________________________________

        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Butterworth

        On 07/11/2007, Noah Slater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

                > I thought we were talking about having short codes
which could be used by
                > something like go.bbc.co.uk/shortcode where new codes
would be added
                > everytime a new news story (or sport or whatever) came
up.

                Yes - you can do this with a single regular expression.

                Oh, and your quoting of entire emails takes up a LOT of
space and
                make's it harder to read.

        Or you can use Gmail and it sorts it all for you.

Sure my employer would love me channeling all my emails through Gmail
just so you don't have to sort your quoting out properly ;)