On 06/12/2007, vijay chopra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > benefit people who won't share than prevent your code from being used by

Why would you want to benefit selfish people?

However, this is your choice, and I'm not going to tell you that
you're wrong - just that I don't understand why.

I do think your arguments about freedom of expression are highly
confused and potentially misleading to people who might not otherwise
know very much about the issues involved and as such could be
considered a sort of FUD.

--
Noah Slater <http://bytesexual.org/>

"Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so
far as society is free to use the results." - R. Stallman