Oh my word this is all so tiresome - rehashed, insoluble debate points
surrounded in prose which is itself quite retentively picked apart to
needlessly point score - in a discussion I'm sure 90% of the list would
prefer not to be cluttering their inboxes. I can visit Slashdot for this
no ?

Please... please.... more signal; less noise.