On 06/12/2007, vijay chopra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> And you are free to carry on misrepresenting my argument.

That is actually the first time you've disagreed with my point.

How am I misrepresenting your argument? I'm genuinely open to
correction. From how I parse your arguments you are saying "just like
free speech, people should be able to take software and redistribute
it with whatever licencing they choose" which is the same as saying
"just like free speech, people should be able to take software and
take any action they like with it." This simply doesn't make any sense
to me.

--
Noah Slater <http://bytesexual.org/>

"Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so
far as society is free to use the results." - R. Stallman