________________________________

        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of vijay chopra

        They do, well informed users do anyway; I'm a user of many FOSS
products (both large and small) I regularly submit bug reports and
feature requests etc. If a user can't be bothered to inform themselves
that's their problem.

        Vijay.

         Right, so we're not concerned with our users unless they behave
in the right way and share the same interests and abilities as us.

        Hurray for freedom. I'm sure you'll appreciate that that kind of
disdain for users is not something the BBC is likely to go along with.