On 06/12/2007, Thomas Leitch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Oh my word this is all so tiresome - rehashed, insoluble debate points
> surrounded in prose which is itself quite retentively picked apart to
> needlessly point score - in a discussion I'm sure 90% of the list would
> prefer not to be cluttering their inboxes. I can visit Slashdot for this
> no ?

I actually think this thread has been highly relivent. You don't agree
and that's fine, you couldn't hope for anything more. My mail client
has a "mute" button, how about yours?

> Please... please.... more signal; less noise.

On this list, the noise /is/ the signal. You are invited to filter.

--
Noah Slater <http://bytesexual.org/>

"Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so
far as society is free to use the results." - R. Stallman