On Friday 22 February 2008 08:03:43 Brian Butterworth wrote:
> Is the BBC Shop going to swap defunt HD-DVD for BR versions?

Why would they (or any shop) do that? It'd perhaps be a nice gesture,
but hardly a way to run a business - I'd be really surprised if (for example)
WH Smith offered to do that.

I don't seem to recall that ever happening with the wreckage from any other
technology war...

Mind you, this really is the wrong place to ask that question - why don't you
mail them and ask? (they are a commercial entity run seperately from the
rest of the BBC after all)

Michael.