On 26/02/2008, Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tuesday 26 February 2008 15:24:05 Dave Crossland wrote:
>  > It feel uncomfortably like you're avoiding thinking about ethical
>  > aspects of your profession.
>
>  I think that's an incredibly unfair thing to say. Just because someone
>  doesn't share your personal views doesn't mean that they don't think
>  about the ethical aspects of their work.

Alia, I'm sorry if I offended you; you said valuing software freedom
was "very overly simplistic" and this suggests to me that you are
avoiding thinking about the ethical aspect. I don't mean to be rude,
just matter-of-fact.

You said it is ethical to require users not to share software. Please
explain why this is the case :-)

--
Regards,
Dave