people don't have a moral obligation to share with other if they don't
want to

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt Barber
Sent: 28 February 2008 18:12
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: Re: [backstage] Adobe fuses on and offline worlds

So to put this thread back on track, does anyone have any experience
with Air? Developing or using?

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 5:44 PM, Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        On Thursday 28 February 2008 15:58:08 Dave Crossland wrote:
        > >  Even if I choose to use a proprietary program on a open
source operating
        > >  system. Sorry, I'm not wrong,
        >
        > Sorry, you agree not to share with me, which is wrong.

        *plonk*

        Michael.

        -
        Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To
unsubscribe, please visit
http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html.
Unofficial list archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk/