On 26/02/2008, Richard Lockwood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That's never bothered Dave before.  If you don't inhabit the fantasy
>  world that is Davetopia, you must be related to the anti-Christ.

You are exaggerating my position. When I say that having total power
over other people's computers can be abused in an evil way, I don't
mean in a religious way, I mean in a simple power-abuse way.

If you modify the software on your phone, and then your phone vendor
bricks you phone, how is that not evil? :-)

>  He'll a one issue troll, who'll quite happily try insult anyone who
>  disagrees with his zealot tendencies.

I don't intend to be rude, just matter-of-fact.

>  I find filtering his mail directly into "trash" helps.

That is a mature approach to dealing with mailing lists; thanks :-)

--
Regards,
Dave