Good luck trying 8D

To answer the question - not yet. I've decide to see if I can make the last thing I wrote work in Air though - will keep you posted.

Alia

Matt Barber wrote:
So to put this thread back on track, does anyone have any experience with Air? Developing or using?

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 5:44 PM, Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    On Thursday 28 February 2008 15:58:08 Dave Crossland wrote:
    > >  Even if I choose to use a proprietary program on a open
    source operating
    > >  system. Sorry, I'm not wrong,
    >
    > Sorry, you agree not to share with me, which is wrong.

    *plonk*

    Michael.

    -
    Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk <http://backstage.bbc.co.uk>
    discussion group.  To unsubscribe, please visit
    http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html.
     Unofficial list archive:
    http://www.mail-archive.com/backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk/