I presume they do the same for the Daily Service.   LW
Sport gets
                carried on Five Live Sports Extra, hence it's not a
problem.

        From what I recall James Cridland telling me, the 5LSX service
is created out of the general bitrate pool and leaches capacity from a
number of services.

I'm not a sport person, but I could have sworn Five Live Sports Extra
had a permanent audio stream - sure I've heard promo loops on DAB.
Maybe it used to and it's changed since.

Anyway, there's a page about bitrates on the BBC Radio site - apparently
Sports Extra leeches of Radio 3 and sometimes Radio 4.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/help/faq/dab_bitrates.shtml