Yep, am waiting for freesat to launch as there is no digi signal on our
transmitter until 2012. Though freesat won’t give me radio reception ;-(

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Brian Butterworth
Sent: 09 April 2008 07:44
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: Re: [backstage] DAB rollout...

On 09/04/2008, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  <
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > wrote:
Bit of luck you didn't move to where I live.... There is not digital
anything here (not TV or DAB).

It's 99.9% likely that there is Freesat though!

http://www.freesat.co.uk/home.php

And it's always worth a try...

http://www.ukfree.tv/transmitters.php