On 01/05/2008, Martin Belam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There is a piece on this in The Guardian today - he makes some
> interesting points but at one stage he suggests that Facebook is a
> closed system, and that nobody can move onto a new social platform
> because all of their friends are there, so Facebook will rule forever.
> I would have thought that explains the massive continued success of
> MySpace and Friends Reunited....oh, hang on a second....

It's interesting the way the Facebook can pull data from other systems (ie,
your email contacts list) but has no export.

I thought about writing one, I wondered if I would get blocked from doing
it...

-

--
Please email me back if you need any more help.

Brian Butterworth

http://www.ukfree.tv - independent digital television and switchover advice,
since 2002