Perhaps someone should tell them about BDA and the WinTV-Nova-T500 cards?
Much better to source direct from digital than encode from a STB, surely?

2008/5/17 Alan Pope <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 08:02:24PM +0100, Richard Compston wrote:
> >    I don't know if Zattoo are using Freeview or Sky boxes, but I'm
> guessing
> >    Freeview - the blocking I've been seeing is very similar to what I get
> on
> >    my telly when a 747 flies overhead ;)
> >

> I often see dialogs on the screen which look the same as those my Humax PVR
> pops up now and then. So I'd bet on the former.
>
> Cheers,
> Al.
> -
> Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To unsubscribe, please
>  Unofficial list archive:

Please email me back if you need any more help.

Brian Butterworth

http://www.ukfree.tv - independent digital television and switchover advice,
since 2002