Hi All,

Backstage is sponsoring a few a events around the thinking digital conference, if your up in the North East of England and want to hang out (lobbycom), chat with some great speakers. Drop into the Sage in Gateshead. We're running a geekdinner on Friday night which leads nicely into the BarCampNorthEast which is this weekend.

For you guys who can't make it, we're putting the videos up online very fast. Actually I've put up the first session videos already.

http://blip.tv/topics/view/thinkingdigital

Enjoy and hope to see you in Gateshead soon

Cheers