From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: RE: [backstage] Thinking Digital
conferenceDate: Fri, 23 May 2008 08:16:31 +0000

Thank you for the information and website. We want to add a video or video
clips to your website for MUSIC IN GENERAL ALSO GOSPEL MUSIC-SOUL-R&B. WE HAVE
SPEAKER TOO FOR GOSPEL. Finaly, I.T. & COMPUTING VIDEOS ON I.T. Please forward
the instructions how to go about it.regards> Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 12:13:15
+0100> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk> Subject:
[backstage] Thinking Digital conference> > Hi All,> > Backstage is sponsoring a
few a events around the thinking digital > conference, if your up in the North
East of England and want to hang out > (lobbycom), chat with some great
speakers. Drop into the Sage in > Gateshead. We're running a geekdinner on
Friday night which leads nicely > into the BarCampNorthEast which is this
weekend.> > For you guys who can't make it, we're putting the videos up online
very > fast. Actually I've put up the first session videos already.> >
http://blip.tv/topics/view/thinkingdigital> > Enjoy and hope to see you in
Gateshead soon> > Cheers> > > -> Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion
group. To unsubscribe, please visit
http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html. Unofficial list
archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk/

Messenger's gone Mobile! Get it now!