I googled the first part of their email "tryphenaconsultancymarkets" and got
this: http://www.tryphenaconsultancymarkets.co.uk/ , but they seem to be
unrelated (their contact adress isn't a hotmail one), so not only is it spam
but it's trying to impersonate somone else. I believe deception is a
criminal offence.

Vijay.