Sorry to bring this topic back up but i would really like to hear from
some of the people in the BBC about it.

Having the scripts of each show, either in pain text or other format,
on the /programmes would be a great resource. it would allow people to
search and find information/section of BBC content, which would
attract users to the BBC, being a valuable index into the contents.

This information, I would of expected to be, already be available from
the subtitles that either BBC Subtitles or Red Bee (do they do BBC
stuff as well as commercial stations?) so it shouldn't be a great
effort to make this available.

On a slightly selfish note, it would be great as I could use these on
iplayer streams that don't have subtitles on my xmbc. I can easily see
the xbmc-iplayer script being modified to be able to prefetch the
programmes subtitles and play them with the stream.

Would making this information publically available be a lot of effect?
Am I being to hopeful?

Many thanks

Tom