<random reply>
I would like the iPlayer to work on my N95, but I don't think it would have
as much impact as the iPhone release, aside from the ease of use that the
iPhone tends to give to all activities it provides, the screen is much
bigger, warranting the effort to bring the iPlayer to that platform.
The N95 does have video output right out of the box, literally the box comes
with the cable to connect it up to RCA jacks. Not saying the quality would
be at all acceptable on a screen bigger than a postage stamp, but that's a
cool feature that I have never used apart from novelty value for 5 minutes.
With reliably updated, well sourced material (like the iPlayer), I think
more features like that would get used.

What would be excellent, is if the N95 could output a higher res to the
video out jack. It might be able to when viewing photos, but I doubt video
would scale up any higher than it's native screen res.
Then we could send decent iPlayer content to it over wifi, and watch it on
TV even easier than hooking up a laptop.
</random reply> (It's been a long day...) :)

So has anyone got any thoughts on this, and can think of other devices with
video output that could make life easier to watch in the living room,
without having to use a laptop?

(loving the mashed photos by the way everyone, keep putting them up :))