Unofficial off-the-top-of-my-head: 11:1 streaming:download.

So this means even more pressure for the ISPs (a good thing in my opinion -
will speed them up figuring out a viable business model for all these bits
to be delivered) - and maybe a little less flak for the BBC for shifting the
TBs with iPlayer.

./Matt